Friday, June 24, 2011

We're IN!

OK, so I know I've been quiet, but its hard to do anything when you are holding your breath. The last couple of weeks (months!!!) have been torture. We've cancelled our move date twice, and the only thing saving us is that my landlord didn't have anyone renting the place we were leaving so we could stay an extra month...

But we're finally in the house, no where near unpacked, and we're still missing flooring in the basement and paint in half the rooms, the laundry room is half finished, but now we are living here. The contractor now understands what I meant by my dog being insane, as he now has to deal with a barking dog for every second he spends in the house, maybe it will speed them along (or just give them another reason not to come to the house)

No comments:

Post a Comment