Thursday, March 17, 2011

Dad's Office and Kyle's bedroom

So we got the dumpster, and took care of loading everything from the Garage into the dumpster. Its amazing how much a dumpster can hold. We had filled up about half the garage by the time we ran out of steam last week, and the dumpster was only about 1/3 full. We were careful when we started loading the dumpster to make sure everything was brought to the back... you pay by the pound, but that doesn't mean I want to have to get two dumpsters...

Once all that was cleaned up we removed all the panelling, and started taking apart the bar in the former pool room. This is eventually going to be Kyle's room and the new laundry room. For once I want to have a laundry room that doesn't feel like a cave, but is light, airy and BIG... we have 3 boys, well 4 if you count me, and we generate a LOT of laundry...

Before;





After


Only other thing I managed to get done was installing the vanity in the master bedroom. That, was hilarious on retrospect.... Here I am, upside-down, feet dangling over the toilet under the vanity with the bottom drawer open, and Tristen walks in. Dad, what's in the bathtub? SERIOUSLY?!?! How the heck would I know, look at me, am I in a position to see or do anything? Did I mention I'm claustrophobic? Anyways, after farting around with the vanity (its too big, the pipes are in a stupid place, so I had to brace it out from the wall to make it work) we finally give up for the day and go home.



No comments:

Post a Comment