Monday, March 14, 2011

It just never ends

Editors Note: Written January 4th, 2011

I should go back and update my things you should know before you start this journey post, but for now just venting here... We get down to the wire, and I reach out to my insurance company and ask them to refresh their quote (because hey, its been 4 months) and they say well wait, you don't want to move in until 2 months after you sign? We can't do that, sorry.

Now I am left scrambling in the dying minutes trying to find someone who will insure the house while we are not living in it, and it is undergoing renovations... Oh and to add to the fun, they just lowered the price of the house we are living in now to generate interest in the property... wanna make a bet my property falls through, and someone buys the place I am living in? Leaving me homeless and annoyed...

No comments:

Post a Comment