Monday, March 14, 2011

I can't even tell Jenn this...

from the title agent who is responsible for closing our deal

"Mr Lenney, seller's attorney is telling me that the seller's servicer is
canceling the closing till they have the past due taxes (3rd and 4th Qtr
2010 and possibly 1st qtr 2011) paid. I do not know how long this is going
to take.

I am in a panic, I am going to call the mortgage company and get instruction
from them."

The bank, who is in San fran, is working with an attorney in Texas who is unaware of the tax laws in NJ...They are trying to figure out why they haven't paid the taxes on the property, and then they want to pay them outside of the closing.... This carefully balanced house of cards is starting to shake again, and so are my hands...

No comments:

Post a Comment