Monday, March 14, 2011

We got the DEED!

OMG, so relieved to actually have this stupid piece of paper that says the house that i have been fighting to get for the last 6 months. I haven't been this happy to see a single piece of paper since my first paycheck from Phoenix International...

Now, the hard part starts. I have already had a glimpse of how much fun this will be with trying to get permits and play the he said she said game with my contractor about who should get the permits...:) Will actually publish the blog tomorrow, am going to pull some images from back in time and spruce up the blog a little bit but will also layout the plans for the weekend. This blog is going to be MUCH more interactive than my iPad one, with video, photo's and some give aways so get ready to enjoy...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment